Monday, October 8, 2012

12 hours away!

We had a good last check up with Dr. Feigenbaum today.  He wants Sarah in by 6:00 tomorrow morning, with surgery scheduled to start at 7:30.  He's assuming surgery will be a minimum of three hours and maybe longer, depending on just what he sees once he starts.  We think he has 6 cysts to work on, but there may be more.  He told us the record so far is nine, and as much as I love her, I hope we don't have a record breaker here!  Now, we try to get some sleep.  Type at you tomorrow.  Meanwhile, thanks for your prayers!  - E.

3 comments:

  1. Sending you prayers, hugs, karmavibes, whatever I have. Good luck, stay strong and positive like you both always are, and know there are hundreds of people sending you their love. Mwah, Biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love you all. Will be thinking of you all day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen. Here's to no record breaking today. Just dealing with those troublesome cysts. Much love and many hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete