I try to view life with a "glass half full" lens and yesterday brought a couple of bright spots.
First, while the kids practiced good citizenship and watched the debate, Sarah and I did NOT. I love lots of things about politics, but for me debates generally do two things: (1) get my blood pressure resembling surface temperature readings on Mercury, and (2) shed as much light as striking a match in a hurricane. So we turned on mindless TV and I'm not at all ashamed to admit it.
Second, and WAY more importantly, Sarah got an e-mail from a woman who just recently had the same surgery with Dr. Feigenbaum down in Dallas. Her surgery is already providing significant relief and she had nothing but compliments for the Pine Creek Medical Center and the staff there. Just the kind of good news we all needed to hear as we enter the home stretch of our preparations.
Eric - your comments on the "debate" mirror my thoughts also, I got more out of walking the dog.
ReplyDeleteI am glad you are taking a positive attitude to Dallas, we will see much better healing when you stay positive. Let us keep prayers going up north - come back smiling and healthy.
Blessings
spitz
I couldn't watch either! I will be thinking of you all constantly and praying for you. Lots of love and hugs, Biz
ReplyDeleteGood move. Thinking of all of you with love from Sedona, Karen and Peggy
ReplyDeleteCompletely agree re: debates, and SO glad to hear of the email to Sarah. How timely and encouraging. Sending lots of love from WI.
ReplyDelete